Friday 10 May 2013

Introducing myself

As my intro states I'm a Mummy of two; a girl (2) and a boy (9 months) and I'm keen to help promote and endorse breastfeeding. As someone who went from career - I spent 9 years as a Headhunter - to mummy hood (via planning my wedding for 3 years) I feel that there isn't enough accessible and non-official/preachy info and support for us ladies when it comes to Breastfeeding. I'd also like to Blog about parenting generally, if I get a minute...

I gave up work after my Son was born, I went back out of necessity after having my Daughter but thankfully we can just about manage with me at home now. I'll be sharing those experiences soon too. 

Please be patient with me while I get on my blogging feet, I'd love to hear from any fellow BF (Breastfeeding) bloggers, or anyone with suggestions for posts etc xx 

1 comment:

  1. Yay! So glad you started this blog! I love it :) If you need any help with the blogging world let me know! xxx

    Beauty by Emma - Beauty, Mummy & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete